The Communication Think Tank
Do something different. Engage, surprise and energize your team or organization with a learning experience they’ll be talking about for days! Kick off or close your next meeting with an impactful session they’ll remember long after the conference ends.
The Communication Think Tank is perfect if you are:
- Experiencing communication challenges in your organization
- Finding it difficult to get everyone on the same page
- Baffled as to why you aren’t getting the results you requested
- Finding that important information gets stuck in the middle and fails to reach those who need to know
The Communication Think Tank will turn the light bulbs on and fire up awareness about what works and what doesn’t when it comes to organizational communication. The Communication Think Tank is an experiential exercise that looks at communication within organizations. The exercise has been done around the world by thousands of teams, work groups and organizations.
Here’s how it works:
Participants gather and are assigned to a 7-person “organization”. Each organization is challenged with the same problem to solve. The exercise is timed, groups are provided with specific instructions, and the rest is up to them.
This exercise can be done in a 60 – 90 minute format (depending on the size of the group). It accommodates a minimum of 14 participants up to 250+.
The Communication Think Tank is great for:
- Improving Organizational Communication
- Team Building
- Promoting a more Collaborative Environment
Participants have shared that the experience helped them to see
- How easily communication can get bottle-necked
- What is required to better cascade messages throughout the organization
- How leadership can positively influence the outcome
- What each of us can do to ensure clarity
Expect “A-ha” moments, robust dialogue and concrete take-aways.
What makes The Communication Think Tank different? It is experiential. Experiential learning is the process of learning through direct experience. Participants learn through reflection and doing. The model below depicts what the experiential learning cycle looks like.
Book a Communication Think Tank today for your work team or ask us about our varied options for experiential learning.