Intentional conversations that guide others to success
The Coaching Forum:
- Do you have managers and supervisors who are “too busy” to coach their direct reports?
- Do you have employees who have not received any concrete feedback in over a year?
- Is your organization not retaining its top performers?
- Are performance issues going unaddressed and the issues have gone viral?
The best leaders, managers and supervisors are those who develop other people. Your coaches need coaching themselves to be truly effective in that important role. This session will help participants to
- Develop a sound protocol for conducting a meaningful coaching session
- Understand how to deliver feedback that both praises and corrects team members while developing a positive atmosphere going forward.
- Learn how to confidently have difficult conversations early and develop an effective and mutually agreeable action plan.
- “Read” others and know how to adjust their style to reach those they coach.
- Develop strategies and skills to effectively address and resolve conflicts leading to the highest quality outcomes.
- Learn proven communication techniques that increase the impact and understanding of information amongst all team members.
- Understand how to turn the performance review session into a productive coaching session and strategically guide all team members to improved performance.
- Clearly understand the distinction between “coaching” and “counseling” and when they are appropriate.
Discover how to retain your top performers, build the strengths of emerging players and identify those who are not a fit for your organization. Build the coaching competency of your leaders to help create your future leaders!