Core Communication for the Digital Age
In the digital age where so much of our communication is conveyed via emails, 140 word tweets or text messages we are losing our interpersonal communication acumen. Have you noticed yourself, your team or your organization
- Relying more on technology but less on each other?
- Unable to address and resolve conflict and manage challenging relationships?
- Lacking flexibility in working with people who are different than you?
- Exhibiting poor listening skills that cause confusion rather than clarity?
- Displaying discomfort when speaking at meetings or verbally communicating ideas?
In Core Communication we help businesses, teams and individuals build their interpersonal skills in a way that sets them apart and creates a marketable advantage. During this interactive workshop, you will learn to
- Understand your communication style and work well with styles different from you
- Manage conflict effectively
- Actively listen
- Speak powerfully by incorporating 10 leadership language best practices
- Adopt an assertive style – the ultimate in professionalism